Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy 5th Anniversary!!!!

We celebrated 5 great years of marriage today!! It has been so crazy the last few weeks that Kory and I both were forgetting the big event. With a big first birthday, moving across the country and trying to buy a house we did get in a night to celebrate. Mom and Dad were here and insisitant that we go out by ourselves. I even dressed up and waited for Kory to pick me up for our date at a mystery location. I thought we would go to PF Changs... much to my surprise he made reservations at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. I was so excited and it was so yummy. It was nice to relax and have a wonderful meal.



Bentonville Kupcakes opened today in time for anniversary cupcakes!!! I got 6 cupcakes for 5 sweet years and one to celebrate the year to come. They were so good and a fun way to celebrate!


No comments:

Post a Comment