Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tot Rod

Gigi & G’Daddy made the long trip to Northwest Arkansas last week to play with Kaitlin! 

IMG_5610

While we were last in Knoxville, they went to Toys R Us several days, and Kaitlin picked out her favorite toy.  When they arrived in Arkansas, much to Kaitlin’s surprise, they brought her a Toy Story 3 Tot Rod!  Kaitlin had so much fun riding around all week!

IMG_5629  IMG_5627

Let’s just hope she’s a better driver than her Mama!

IMG_5623IMG_5643

IMG_5621

Also, I’ve been DYING to get a cake from Rick’s Bakery in Fayetteville since we moved here.  Kory has taken Kaitlin & I there a couple times, but I’ve never gotten to order anything.  So FINALLY, Gigi & I went during Kaitlin’s nap and brought back THIS …

IMG_5656

TOTALLY worth the wait.  It was glorious.  Here’s Kory & I celebrating Rick’s … err … my birthday weekend.

IMG_5657

We’re so blessed to have such a wonderful family.  Thank you Gigi & G’Daddy for making the trip!  Kaitlin was SO glad to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment