Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Card Fever

I totally forgot to send out we moved cards so now I am worried we won’t get ANY Christmas cards this year because no one knows where we live!( Email me and I can send you my new address make my fear not come true!!!)

So my grand plan was to take an early picture and get our cards out Thanksgiving week and all would be right!! Good plan that did not happen!!

I just registered for 50 FREE Christmas Cards from Shutterfly.  If you have a blog - click on this link and fill out the information: Shutterfly.  Then - Shutterfly will send you a code for your 50 free cards!   I ordered our cards last year from Shutterfly and they we so cute.  So - when I saw this giveaway - it was perfect timing! I hope to take our " Official Christmas Card Photo" this weekend so I can order my cards before Thanksgiving. The cards will get out sometime and all will be merry and bright!!

  Here are my 3 favorites:

1. Peace, Love, Hope, Joy

2. Swirling Ornaments

3. Presents http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/all-wrapped-up-christmas-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&fa=2&storeNode=93476&fe=1&fb=1&fc=1

So easy for Free cards!!

Now all I need is a happy girl to sit still, smile and a cute idea!! Not easy!!

IMG_6163

Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment