Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Muddy Buddies

I had to wake Kaitlin up at 8:30 on Monday morning or else she would’ve slept through school.  Once I got her dressed & downstairs for breakfast, she was so excited to start the day!

February 2012 018February 2012 020February 2012 017February 2012 022

When I picked her up from school, her shoes were sitting the hallway with her art project.  Kaitlin must’ve had a big outdoors adventure this morning …

IMG_0525

I was promptly greeted with, “Look Mommy … MUDDY!!”  As I found out from her teacher, she was the instigator of playing in the mud today. 

IMG_0528

She had the best day at school.  I guess it goes to show that your day depends on how muddy yours get!

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha- I love a girlie who can play in the mud! My daughter was always like that & still is. The muddier the better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this information to us... Keep coming...
    Baju Muslim

    ReplyDelete