Sunday, May 6, 2012

Blessed

"It was the best of times and it was the worst of times".... Charles Dickens sure describes the last two months!! This is not my normal post but I have been changed forever and am unsure if I remember what normal looks like!

 

I do know that our family has been blessed by so many sweet friends and I feel so so unworthy of such blessings! The countless meals that people have brought us have been beyond a huge blessing! Our Sunday school class helped us so so much for feeding us for 3 weeks! Food waiting on us when we came home with a brand new baby and meals when I was overwhelmed that cooking was the last thing that was on my mind! They have been on this roller coaster with us and have celebrated our greatest joys and mourned with us in such a gracious way! They have loved us in a way that is selfless and true!

I have been so blessed with friends who drop everything to help and are over in a moments notice! Not questioning my need just being over to help in a flash! Such wonderful friends praying for huge miracles and praying detailed prayers for divine intervention! I am changed forever because of their sweet sweet hearts!

 

My precious girls from college sent me this and I will treasure it forever! Girls that have known me over 10 years and are all over the country now gave us such a beautiful tangible gift that means the world to me!

I know I will never be able to communicate how much these people have helped us over these last months. I know that I am changed forever because of them!

1 comment: