Saturday, June 16, 2012

Goodbye Arkansas

It is a very bittersweet day for our family as we leave a place that has felt like home for the past 2 years! Kaitlin has celebrated every birthday here and we added our sweet baby boy to our family!

This is on the day we moved in April 2010

IMG_4009

June 2012 The week we said goodbye

IMG_1613[1]

I am so blessed to have met such a wonderful group of girls that have been thru the best and worst two years of my life! They have faithfully prayed for me and given such wonderful Godly counsel! They have been there with texts, emails, meals, and listening ears!I will never forget them and how much they helped me thru such hard times! They had a going away dinner for me at Abuelos! Such a sweet time! I am really going to miss them!

Au1TkvwCEAIWiyC

Kaitlin is having a hard time understanding what moving is and she has been out of sorts for a few weeks! She has said her goodbyes to all her toys and last night even told the bathtub goodbye! My prayer for the move is for safety and an easy adjustment for Kaitlin!

Here is her room for my memories!

IMG_4984

I guess I have started a tradition of taking pictures on the last day before  we move! So I had to keep up that tradition! Kaitlin was not excited but I took a few!

February 2010  Last Day in Virginia!

IMG_3491

June 2012 Our last day in Arkansas

DSC_0003 (2)

Colin’s last week in Arkansas

DSC_0066

This is the house we brought Baby Colin home from the hospital! He will always be from Arkansas!

Colin First Days 007Colin First Days 021

We have been so blessed by our time here in Arkansas!  Our church has been such a blessing and we have watched our children grow up before our eyes! We have such wonderful memories in our house and it is sad to say goodbye! But we take our memories with us and are excited a new adventure for our sweet little family of four!

2 comments:

  1. You brought tears to my eyes. Saying goodbye is never easy. I just pray for a smooth transition for you and yours on your next adventure. Life is ever changing and we have to learn to change with it. I look forward to following you on your journey ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we prayed for y'all yesterday! you will BE MISSED GREATLY!!!! love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete