Wednesday, April 15, 2015

NYC day 2


Day 2 in NYC started out in the Lower East side at Clinton St baking Company! This cute little place was on every top 10 list so Kory knew we had to eat here! We had a window seat and it was a great way to start the day! They are famous for their pancakes and they were amazing! My eggs were the best eggs I have ever had! Ever!! 





We headed down to the financial district after brunch. The 9/11 Memorial was so vast and really took my breath away! We spent a long time reflecting at the memorial! It was very impactful for both of us! 
One World Trade 
We grabbed some New York Pizza and it was amazing! Then we saw Wicked!!! I knew all the music but had never seen it and I was amazed! Kory thought there was a bit much on the singing!  Ha! He is not a musical kind of guy but loves me so much that he suffered for me! 

Kens Steakhouse was the prefect after theatre prethratre place to eat!!! It was amazing food and great service! And so close to Broadway!
Times Square


Aladdin was amazing!! It still has the original cast and they were unbelievable! I could not stay on my seat it was so amazing! We had great seats and it was a dream come true! 2 Broadway shows in one day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment