Friday, June 26, 2015

The big day

My little sister got married on Saturday! We could not be happier for her and her groom! They compliment each other perfectly and we are so excited to have him in our family! The wedding was amazing and it was so well planned by Rachel! Everything was so special! I am so thankful for such a special day! 
The sweetest flower girl with the bride
 Kaitlin said she looked like a crazy bird with the flowers in her hair!!!! I loved it!

The flower girl and ring bearer

Rachel got married at the church our grandfather started and was married in! My parents were married there and kory and I got married there 10 years ago so it was very special to our family to have Rachel walk down the aisle 

So special to have my kids in front of the plaque I stood 10 years before! Such a rich heritage! So thankful! 


The cutest ring bearer 
Our family maybe we can photoshop Colin in the pic!
This sweet basket was used in a dear family friends wedding in 1993 when Rachel was the flower girl! That sweet bride was AT the wedding and she was so excited to see her basket again! 
And Kaitlin's dress was worn in my wedding by my flower girl! So many sweet touches!!!! 
Same dress 10 years apart! 
Such a special day for our entire family!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment