Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Blue Crayon

Kaitlin loves to color!  I think she’d do it all day like its her job if I let her.

IMG_7651

Sometimes she needs a little snack to help her get thru her project

IMG_7645

Coloring is exhausting so sometimes you just have to put your feet up and relax

IMG_7650

The other day, Kaitlin was being so quiet and coloring like a champ. After a while, I became suspicious …. and found she was EATING a crayon!! I freaked out! Thankfully, the wonderful people at Crayola make non toxic crayons so that was not an issue. She had used the crayon like a teething ring!

IMG_7678_thumb

Poor girl loves her crayons but she especially loves the blue ones. She tried a 2nd day to sneak away with ANOTHER BLUE CRAYON to attempt to eat it but I was too smart for her tricks that day (first time for everything)! It’s always an adventure with Kaitlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment