Monday, March 14, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday

Somebody’s got a case of “The Mondays” … but that someone isn’t Kaitlin (probably her Daddy since he is back at work).  Kaitlin is as happy as can be!

IMG_7664IMG_7666

She has been on a rampage lately with all her stuffed animals.  I just feel sorry for the big balls of fluff when she gets this look on her face …

IMG_7663

There goes the basket (background).  Buzz Lightyear & Tigger are the first to be “snuggled” by Kaitlin.

IMG_7667

Eventually, she just pulls them all out and lays on them like they’re one big pillow. 

IMG_7670

I have a feeling Kaitlin will be that little girl with hundreds of animals on her bed until she’s still in middle school!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I was totally that kind of girl. =) I think I put them all away once I turned 11. Ha!

    ReplyDelete