Friday, October 7, 2011

30th Birthday Surprise

My  parents were able to come visit us and helped celebrate my 30th birthday! They watched Kaitlin and Kory took me on a date to Ruth Chris!

IMG_0547

Mom had made big plans for us to go to lunch and a movie the next day but my friend Amanda needed me to watch her girls so I had to cancel. Little did I know that my sneaky mom and sister were working with Amanda to surprise me with a party! I pulled up to Amanda’s house and there were 10 cars in the driveway and on the street. I finally knew something was up when I saw the birthday decorations …

IMG_9598

I was SO surprised with all my friends and a 30th birthday party playgroup! It was the BEST day and I am still amazed they pulled off such a big surprise without me having the slightest clue!

IMG_9609

Amber brought her fun bouncy inflatable and the kids jumped while we all got to visit.

IMG_9604

I am so thankful for such an amazing group of friends and a sneaky mom and sister. Thanks to Amanda for hosting and opening your house for the party. I couldn’t think of a better way to spend my 30th birthday than with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment