Sunday, October 23, 2011

Christmas Card Time

Christmas Cards are one of my favorite Christmas traditions! My family started sending them out when I was 4 years old and has sent one every year since. It was always so fun picking which card and picture so when Kory and I got married it was a MUST to carry on the tradition with our new family! We live so far from all of our family, and it is a wonderful way to keep in touch with everyone!

I have always used Shutterfly for my cards and have always been very pleased! They even did Kaitlin’s 2nd birthday invitations which were so adorable! The cards are so easy to create, and lets face it, easy is what I need!! I have been looking at Christmas cards and listening to Christmas music all week.  A little early I know … I am a little too excited for Christmas to get here!

Here are my cards from 2009 and 2010. It is amazing how much Kaitlin has changed in 1 year!! Time goes by too fast.

SantaChristmas Card 2010

They are predicting SNOW for NWA  this week, and I am not a happy camper! They only good thing about snow would be to get a cute snow picture for this card. LOVE IT … not the snow!

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

STATIONERYCARD_4x8-69017-4359-MERCHTHUMB-v131604252100013157

STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23046-4236-MERCHTHUMB-v131604267600011001STATIONERYCARD_FOLDED_5x7-27137-4179-MERCHTHUMB-v131604276500013314

There are just too many to choose from! I still haven’t figured out which one we’re going to use this year.

I also create calendars with Shutterfly for the grandparents every year, and they are such a fun gift to give. I love seeing the cute holiday pictures every month, and it is amazing to see how Kaitlin has grown from year to year. I always get one for myself too, and I treasure that calendar so dearly!!

http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

Christmas is my favorite time of year and it comes and goes so quickly.  We try to stretch it out a little further at our house because it means so much to us.

This post is in partnership with Shutterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment