Monday, December 3, 2012

A Visit with Santa

I was at the mall one day before Thanksgiving and Santa had already arrived! He was the most beautiful Santa with a fluffy white beard and I was so excited that he was so jolly! My sister wondered that he might. Be the "REAL Santa" since we live so close to the North Pole!!!

I had everyone ready to go when Kory got home and was really talking up the whole talking to Santa to Kaitlin! She has never been a fan and has refused the past two years to have her picture made with him! I was hesitant that she would even talk to him much less have her picture taken with the sweet man!

Clearly I underestimated Kaitlin

Kaitlin was so great and smiled.... Never even looked scared!
Colin was terrified and screamed and cried immediately after they took one picture! He cried real tears and did not stop crying until I took him out of Santa's line of vision! Colin wants no part of Santa! Poor guy!
And clearly this is NOT the Santa I saw!
 

This was Kaitlin and her 1st and only other Santa visit!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Kaitlin liking Santa this year! At least you got a cute pic before Colin melted down. My 2 year old won't go anywhere near Santa :(

    ReplyDelete