Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Home Tour

This is our first Christmas in our new house! Kaitlin has had the best time helping us decorate and it has been so special to see this season thru her eyes!

IMG_4353

I have loved putting all our Christmas cards on this sweet reindeer! It is so fun to have them all displayed and to see them all!

DSC_0091

Even Kory’s Keurig got some Christmas cheer!

DSC_0090

The reason for the season! My sweet Bible Study gave me this as a wedding present and it is such a special nativity! Kaitlin loves looking at it and sometimes touching it! We tell the story and she can see all the story come to life! DSC_0092DSC_0094

Kory was sweet enough to buy me the complete set of stockings a few years ago and they no longer make them!

DSC_0095DSC_0096

Kory convinced me to display my Christmas china this year! I have never done it before and I love seeing it every day! Mom started buying us a place setting of Christmas china when we were little every Christmas! When we were 8 and 9 it was the last thing we wanted and now we have a full set of china! It will be cherished forever!

DSC_0097DSC_0098

The office

DSC_0100

Sweet Santa

DSC_0108DSC_0112

IMG_4115

I love the Christmas tree at night! It is just magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment