Sunday, March 15, 2009

Anticipation

Baby Kaitlin is due on March 24th. Last Tuesday when I went to the doctor, she told me that she'd schedule my weekly appt. for next Tuesday ... but ... the baby will probably be here before then. Its now Sunday so we may actually make it to the next appt but everyday we wake up its like, "Today may be the day!" We can't wait to meet Kaitlin but we're also enjoying the last few days together as a couple instead of a a full-blown family. Stay tuned for more updates. We're SO excited! Check out Kaitlin's new room that's waiting for her ...

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!! It is sooo cute! And what a cool TV she has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love that it is a "Kountdown" to Kaitlin! Yall are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nursery is adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute nursery! I love it, Amy! I'm so happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! Now I can get baby updates in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so exciting! I am so glad you are sharing this experience with all of us!

    ReplyDelete