Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Water Fun

Kaitlin got a water table for her birthday and we are spending some QUALITY TIME with it! Kaitlin stays cool and happy splashing in the water!

IMG_8819

It even has a little water slide

IMG_8833

It is so hot here that even if she does get wet she dries in minutes! We

IMG_8821

It is a duel sand and water table but the sand will come this weekend.

IMG_8831

Taking a break for a short phone call

IMG_8826

Running around! She has the world’s longest legs.

IMG_8827

Kory is teaching her the love of golf early.

IMG_8828IMG_8834

This is what it is all about! Pure JOY!

2 comments:

  1. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. 犀利士購買

    ReplyDelete