Saturday, February 14, 2015

Groundhog Day


Colin had a really bad cough last week so I was able to get him in to see the doctor Monday afternoon! I was hesitant to take him due to getting more germs at the dr but realized he needed to be seen. I gave a big lecture about not touching anything, keep your hands out of your mouth..... And Colin licked the office door!!! So much for listening to my no touching advice! 
Colin was much worse than even I anticipated and they sent us to Childrens hospital downtown! 
We spent most of the afternoon at the Emergency Room trying to get Colin breathing regular and oxygen levels back to a normal level! I was so thankful for everyone taking such great care of us! 
Kaitlin was so patient and was great thru the entire day! She did get a little hungry but she was a trooper! 

Colin was diagnosed with asthma so we are navigating a plan to avoid future trips to the ER! 

He is feeling better and we are so thankful for his treatment!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy he's feeling better. Sick babies are enough to scare us momma's to death

    ReplyDelete