Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Making a sick day Fun!

Kaitlin is still on the mends from her nasty ear infection and started out the day kinda grumpy. I got us out of the house and drove us around for a couple hours. I think both of us were getting cabin fever. Poor thing just does not look like she feels good! After our driving adventure Kaitlin was in a much better mood!

IMG_8274IMG_8273

Gigi sent us some Easter crafts and they saved the day! We decorated eggs all afternoon and we had a fun day even if we were under the weather!

IMG_8270IMG_8271

I was very impressed she could peel the backing off the stickers and place the sticker on the egg! I thought it would be a joint effort but she wanted zero help from me!She might be crafty and we all know she did not get that trait from me!

IMG_8278

Some of Kaitlin’s masterpieces! She was so proud!

IMG_8289

After Lego time and marker time I would call the day a fun day!

IMG_8285IMG_8284IMG_8291

Hoping that she feels much better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment