Sunday, October 20, 2013

Home sweet home to me

We had lunch at Tupelo Honey with Aunt Ray! It was amazing and everyone's food was incredible! I had the most amazing grilled cheese ever!
My boys
Rachel took us to her favorite gelato place and it was so great! Rachel knows all the best places!
We got some sister time and looked at some cute shops on market square
Didi was staring in " Driving Miss Daisy" so we were so excited to see his comeback performance! We went to dinner with our sweet neighbors growing up and it was the best time. The play was amazing and I was so proud of Didi!
It was so fun to see this picture of mom and her brother on the set! I could not believe how much our uncle looks like Colin!
And then this happened!
I met up with Kory for a double date after the exciting game!
Knoxville
We had so much fun with Ashley and Larry! Great food, more great football, and great friends!
We had to go to the gelato place one more time before we headed home
We had an action packed weekend and we had a great drive home knowing that Tennessee won!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment