Monday, September 20, 2010

Picture Day

We are back in NWA after being gone 2 weeks. Kaitlin had a wonderful time in Knoxville and we got to spend some quality time with our family. We had not been home since our move so it was so nice to go visit everyone!  After 12 hours of driving we finally pulled in our driveway around 9:30 last night so I  was busy fixing a lunchbox and a backpack this morning!  It was a miracle we got to school on time much less dressed ! I was wanting to put Kaitlin in some cute fall clothes but I knew a sundress would be best since it is still 90 degrees! The director at Mother’s Day Out stopped me on the way picking her up to tell me about Kaitlin's Picture Day experience…. ( I didn’t even know it was picture day)  They did trouble taking her picture since she was running everywhere but they somehow got her picture taken!IMG_5555  IMG_5559 IMG_5560 IMG_5561 IMG_5562  

She had a great day at Mother’s Day Out and even took a 90 minute nap. It was great for me to have a few hours to get our house back in order after being gone. I have cleaned, unpacked and done laundry. I even went to Wal-Mart and fixed dinner for tonight. Picture Day was a great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment