Sunday, October 3, 2010

Birthday Weekend

My Birthday was last Sunday so Kory declared last weekend - my birthday weekend! He surprised me with roses and a cookie cake on Friday! Love the Orange and White icing.

IMG_5577

Saturday morning we headed out bright and early to the Station Cafe. We were head to toe in orange ready for our game against UAB at 11:30! We were almost refused service due to our choice of colors, but we convinced them to let us stay after our clear loyalty to cheer AGAINST Alabama!

  IMG_5581 IMG_5579 IMG_5580

We walked around the Farmers Market, got some yummy cupcakes, and got back home to almost get beat by UAB! Thankfully I got a win for my birthday.

 IMG_5585 IMG_5586 

Kaitlin and I got to make a special friend at Build A Bear in Tennessee. This species of bear does not live in Arkansas so we are glad to bring her back to live in our home!

IMG_5588

1 comment: