Monday, July 23, 2012

Sibling love

I ordered matching shirts for July 4th and had visions of my sweet kids in these adorable shirts! Sometimes reality is not what we imagine!

Here is sweet baby Colin in his shirt. Think he likes it!

 

I got Colin all ready to go....

 

Then Colin got blamed for being in "Kailin's chair" and that he made a big mess! I could tell this was not the moment for an award winning photo!

This is when " baby Colin is looking at me" started! They will love each other some day! Could Kaitlin's shirt be any more hidden!

Drama drama!

I love how Colin looks at her with such love!
The best picture of the day!
 

Maybe our Christmas card picture will be better!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaha! Ohmygoodness Im laughing so hard! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally relate. That is why we have few pictures of our two together. I have learned to never force it but it will happen. And our little boy looks at his big sister so sweetly too and I love that.

    ReplyDelete