Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SEC media day

I love SEC media day! I love the excitement and the pageantry of hearing from all the players and coaches! Can't wait to hear from Coach Jones today! We are excited about football season and loving our orange!
Go Vols!
We can hardly contain our excitement!
Best fan ever!
A different accessory for 2013, an orange hat! Kaitlin accessorized her self proclaiming the orange was perfect!
And that she looked just like Daddy!
My sweet Volunteer
I started the fun tradition when Kaitlin was tiny to make a big deal of media day and it has been a fun tradition. It is amazing to see how they have grown over the past few years!
A look back at sec media days of the past!
I added all the games to my calendar and we are ready for football season!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment