Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stay cation

My car was in the shop all week so we had a staycation this week! Our August has shaped up to be very very busy so I enjoyed our last week as the calm before the storm! I tried to get organized and got a lot of things marked off my to do list! Thankfully my car was finished on Friday so I can drive around this week.
I have loved being back home with my crew and spent a lot of time giving extra hugs and kisses this week! We also took Colin's pacifier away last Sunday and he has been a full week without it! I know it will be hard but worth it in the end!
Colin's new trick of the week is climbing! He is so proud! I am not impressed!
I mean this is a phase... Right...
We are in trouble with this new skill!
It has been very mild and today it was cold! It was barely 70 degrees here today!
They waited for it to warm up and it finally made it above 70 at 2 o clock! It was cloudy and that did not help it feel warmer but they had a great time!
I love this picture! Such a sweet picture of something that does not happen everyday! Playing together nicely! It is so fun to see them play as Colin gets older! I hope they will always be close like my sister and I!
Playing farm ! Kaitlin was the farmer and Colin was a fugitive pig on the run! He loved playing with his big sister!
Practice our cheering! She has pretty good form too!
I loved how everyone knew where they were when Prince William was born or when Diana was married so I took a quick picture for Kaitlin to remember where she was when the new prince was born. She thinks he is the prince of Enchancia from her favorite tv show "Sophia the First"! I tried to explain he would be the King of England one day but she did agree!
Colin had a different opinion about the whole prince drama... Guess he was hoping for a princess!
Kaitlin's best friend moved away this week and Kaitlin was so so sad! We were so glad to have her over to play one last time.

We are ready for a busy month ahead and are thankful for a fun staycation week!

 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete